Negative feedback hurt your sales! Get notified when new negative feedbacks were posted. Receive status change notifications directly to your email
Update case status, manage and keep information in one place.
Receive notifications to your mail, add your second email or email of your manager/employee.
The answer is: anything which is three stars and below. Therefore 1 star, 2 star and 3 stars*.
* Even though Amazon calls 3 star feedback “neutral” – we still suggest you remove it, and only leave with 4 and 5 stars.
Seller Toolset won’t automatically removes feedbacks (using automated software to open cases is against Amazon’s TOS). But it will notify you via email that new negative feedback was received. You will then be able to keep track of each negative feedback and even record information about related removal requests cases by documenting the outcome.
Product review is a review left on your product listing, usually about the product you sold. And account feedback is a feedback about your service. The list of your feedbacks and total score can be found on Amazon when you click on your storefront name.
According to Amazon’s TOS, they only remove feedback in the following cases:
* The feedback includes obscene language.
* The feedback includes seller-specific personally identifiable information.
* The entire feedback comment is a product review.
Also, Amazon will strike-through feedback in the following cases:
* The entire feedback comment is regarding fulfillment or customer service for an order fulfilled by Amazon.
* The entire feedback comment is solely related to delayed or not received packages, for orders shipped on time by the seller using Buy Shipping.
Please review Amazon’s website for more details.
Each storefront on Amazon has its own average feedback score. Low feedback score influences your ability to get the Buy Box (=sell more) and eventually may lead to an account suspension.